Thank you Tingting (skydreamer) for nominating me for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award. I have only been blogging for about a year and writing what’s on my heart. It means a lot that people are being touched by what I am writing. I hope my blog is a blessing to everyone who reads it. I pray that they read God’s love through my posts. Once again thank you Tingting.
Here are the people I nominate for the Dragon’s Loyalty Award:
- Chris Randolph (Christopher C. Randolph)
- Chris Martin (Chris Martin Writes)
- Joseph (JosephsDailyWalkWithJesus)
- Not of the Norm crew (NotoftheNorm.)
- Thank the giver and link their blog to your post.
- Pass the award on to other bloggers of your choice and let them know that they have been nominated.
- Give 7 goals or dreams you wish to accomplish in 5-10 years and/or unique facts about yourself
7 goals/dreams I want to accomplish in 5-10 years:
- Graduate High School (Believe it or not I’m only going into my Sophomore year of High School)
- Go to Evangel University and get my Masters in Divinity (MDiv) (Takes 3-5 years)
- Be ordained by the Assemblies of God by the age of 25
- Become a staff member in my JROTC unit (preferably Chaplain but it would be cool to be C/O [commanding officer])
- Backpack in Alaska
- Get married (right after I graduate college)
- See my youth group grow so big we have to build another building.
Once again thank you Tingting for nominating me for this award.